Learn more about the v6.10 update notes of Fortnite Battle Royale, including what's new in the v6.10 update, such as the new Quadcrasher, In-Game Tournaments, and more!!
v6.10 Update Summary
v6.10 Update Overview
|New Vehicle - Quadcrasher||With the Quadcrasher, you can boost up your speed & crash through buildings and opponents.|
|In-game Tournaments||Check out the In-Game Tournaments in the new "Events" tab!|
v6.10 Update Release Date
|Release Date||October 16, 2018|
The v6.10 update is here and it brings with it a new vehicle, in-game tournaments, and other updates!
Downtime Time Conversion Table
|6:00 pm||1:00 am||4:00 am||9:00 am|
New Vehicle: Quadcrasher
A meaner version of the ATK, the Quadcrasher can boost it's speed and crash through buildings and opponents alike!
- 2-person vehicle
- Drive to build boost. Use via a hotkey once full.
- Boost can smash through buildings.
- Use boost with ramps to perform tricks.
- Smash players into the air with the boost.
Browse through the "Events" tab and see all available tournaments! Eliminate or survive against the opposition to earn points and get a golden pin!
In-Game Tournament Details
- Tournaments have separate dates and schedules.
- Each session starts with a clean slate for all participants.
- Eliminate opponents and survive to earn points.
- Play against people with the same score for each session.
- Get a golden pin for a session if you earn enough points.
Disco Domination Changes
Disco Domination will be having the following changed in the v6.10 update.
- 50% fewer Bandage spawns
- Common weapons removed
- 30% spawn variability increase for team's side of Storm circle
- Side dance floors now closer to the Storm edge.
- 20% reduction on max respawn distance.
The Port-A-Fortress has been temporarily disabled for fixing. Port-A-Fort spawn will be increased to 4.89% while it is disabled.Check Out The Port-A-Fortress Here
No Preview Building Option For Builder Pro
Builder Pro now allows for building as soon as you switch to the piece, instead of selecting first and then placing.
Separate Edit Controls Option
You can now view and change Edit Controls separately from Combat and Build Controls in the controller menu.
Locker Music Plays For Victory Royale
If you have Music selected in your Locker, this will now play when you achieve a Victory Royale.