Read this guide to understand legacy look controls removal of Fortnite Battle Royale. Including what the control setting is, how to adjust controls after the change, and more.Check Out Latest News Here!
Legacy Controls Will Be Removed
Controls Disabled On 3/13 2020
What Is Legacy Controls
Legacy Control was introduced in 2019 with Chapter 2 introduction to Fortnite Battle Royale. It offers aiming assist for players using a controller while those using a keyboard and mouse cannot enjoy the setting.
Other than Legacy Controls, there are "Linear" and "Exponential" settings.
Features Of Linear Setting
- Look changes constantly, making it easier to build & edit.
- Strong when you get used to.
- Feeling is like something similar to keyboard+mouse.
Features Of Exponential Setting
- Something similar to Legacy Controls.
- Look change accelerates when directional pad is used.
- Look is smooth and comfortable.
What To Do After The Change
To Be Updated.