The following information is based on leaks. We'll update this article once more information about the 11.10 when it is released!Check Out the Latest New & Updates Here
11.10 Patch Notes - Patch Update Overview
|Release||Week of October 29, 2019 8AM UTC/4AM ET|
According to Epic Games Official, the v11.10 Patch Update will be released in the week of October 29, 2019 at 8AM UTC/4AM ET. There is a downtime. The update is mainly about Haloween Event!
Time Is According To Japanese Fortnite Official
While we could not find any announcement from English Epic Games official, there was a tweet from Japan Epic Games Twitter specifying the downtime as mentioned above while we could not find it in Fortnite English Twitter.
11.10 Patch Notes - Patch Update Main changes
This Patch Update will come at a time perfect for a Halloween Event. It's possible that this Patch will include the return of the Fortnightmares or Horde Rush event!Check Out the Horde Rush Event Here
11.10 Patch Notes - Patch Update Other Changes
This information is according to Fortnite Community Trello
- Mission Challenges incorrectly display 14,000 XP
- Controller input not working properly for Friends search
- Gift wrap missing for gifted Battle Passes
- Players with "Auto Pick Up Weapon" enabled can automatically pick up the Bandage Bazooka even if only on inventory slot is available
- Pickaxing player-built structures falsely indicates that it gives materials
- Editing a style in the Locker after making an item shop purchase may cause controller controls to lock
- DBNO teammates cannot be revived or picked up if they're in contact with corn stalks.
- Explosive objects don't have a Visualize Sound Effect indicator
- Not recieving credit for the Gunk Ops Achievement
- No healing or Shield given when destroying Slurp Barrels