SoS PoOT
Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town Wiki Guide
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 11

I'm at 15 hearts and still, I have no baby. I'm pretty sure I got all of the events. But I married in Year 1, Autumn 15. Can you please explain?

Anonymous 10

Reloading the cutscene of the baby does not change their pupil colour for me. I want my child to have Damon's eye colour and I've reloaded so many times, yet the baby's eye colour just looks like my character's. Please do not give misinformation and get people's hopes up.

SunaMarki 9

“”Things That May Effect Child Event - Med
■ Clear the following event:
・"Worried that you came home so late" (triggered after arriving home after 23 pm. Required heart amount is unknown)””

This triggered after 13.5 hearts for me, not sure how much this helps.

Anonymous 8

Para tener el hijo hay que actualizar la casa de nuevo o no

Anonymous 7

i have 12 1/2 hearts and i have a child...i only had the breakfast event and the memory event?

Anonymous 6

My hearts are 15 and I still don’t have the child

Anonymous 5

I went through all events married Winter year 2. I am now in mid autumn year 3 and nothing yet.

Coolsies 4

I think the baby event is triggered by the amount of months in marriage, because I purposely stayed away from 15 hearts (I only had 14 hearts). I still got the baby.

Anonymous 3

Can we get another child or is it limited to only one ?

April 2

I have seen all events listed on this page for marriage and I have 15 hearts. But I still don't have a child. Could having been married for a month, have something to do with not having a child yet? I was married winter 2nd year 1. I'm now in spring day 20. Can this have an effect?

Anonymous 1

It’s not just the pupil color, the baby inherit the hair color and skin tone as well from your character or your spouse. Reloading to the night before allows you to change them since it’s chosen at random the morning of the birth :)

Article Menu
News & Updates
Forums
Character & Marriage
Bachelors
Bachelorettes
Secret Characters
Beginner Guides
Facilities & Structures
Helpful Guides
Resources
Earth Sprites Related