Check out this summary for Tom Clancy's the Division 2 update! Find out more information on the patch notes of this maintenance update including schedule, downtimes, and more!
Apr 11 Maintenance Update Overview
Multiple Bug Fixes To Improve Quality Of Life
|Release Date||April 11, 2019, 7:30 AM UTC|
The April 11 Maintenance update will consist mostly of bug fixes that will improve the game's performance, and quality of life for players in the game. Servers are set to be down for around 3 hours.
Time Conversion Table
|PT||April 11, 2019, 12:30AM|
|AET||April 11, 2019, 5:30PM|
|ET||April 11, 2019, 3:30AM|
|CET||April 11, 2019, 8:30AM|
Apr 11 Maintenance Update Patch Notes
List Of Fixes In Maintenance Update
- Fixed not being able to fast travel to the Castle settlement.
- Fixed several cases of abnormal Bounty boss skill-use behaviour.
- Fixed an issue causing the Nemesis crafting materials to be unobtainable.
- Fixed Delta-03 error occurring at the end of Conflict matches.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the pathfinding line to behave abnormally when in close proximity to your destination.
- Fixed the “donating” sound playing repeatedly after having donated and abandoned a daily mission.
- Fixed an issue related to cache countdown timers.
- Fixed an issue where Specialization ammunition drop rate was lower than intended
The Division 2 - Related Article
Mission Walkthrough & GuideAll Main Mission Guide & Walkthrough List
The Division 2 - Game Database
|All Exotic Weapon List||All Weapon Mod List|
|All Brand Gear Set List||All Perk List|
|All Skill List||All Skill Mod List|
|All Craftable List||-|