Find out everything there is to know about the March 16 Patch Update in Tom Clancy's Division 2 in this article! This includes a breakdown of the changes and fixes included in the update
March 16 Patch Update - Overview
Stability Bug Fixes & More
|Release||Match 16, 2019|
The first patch of Division 2 aimed to fix a variety of bugs and issues that have appeared in the game since its release. Various stability and exploit fixes were implemented as part of the patch.
Bug Fixes & Updates
The update sought to further stabilize the game. Bugs that caused the game to crash or cause players to be stuck when doing specific actions have been resolved.
Stability Update Breakdown
- Implemented a fix that should reduce occurrences of client crashes when using skills
- Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in the wrong World Tier if they completed Strongholds without meeting the required Gear Score while in a group
- Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to talk to agent Kelso at the Castle Settlement
- Fixed an issue where map progress would not be saved when completing Open World activities and Side missions in another players’ instance.
The developers have also added fixes to prevent players from exploiting issues in the game to get more items than they should or amp their skills more than its supposed to be.
Exploit Fixes Breakdown
- Fixed an issue where players could obtain multiple Ivory Keys from the same source
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot Supply Drops multiple times
- Fixed a bug where players could buy blueprints repeatedly at the vendors by logging out and back in
- Fixed an issue where combining the Dialed in talent with the Emet Mask could lead to greatly increased Accuracy and Stability