Check out this summary for Tom Clancy's the Division 2 update! Find out more information on the patch notes of this maintenance update including schedule, downtimes, and more!
Apr 16 Maintenance Update Overview
Fixes To Improve Division 2 Gameplay
|Release Date||April 16, 2019, 7:30 AM UTC|
The April 16 maintenance update and patch for Division 2 will mainly feature issue fixes that will improve quality of gameplay. Servers are set to be down for around 3 hours.
Time Conversion Table
|PT||April 16, 2019, 12:30AM|
|AET||April 16, 2019, 5:30PM|
|ET||April 16, 2019, 3:30AM|
|CET||April 16, 2019, 9:30AM|
Maintenance incoming tomorrow!— The Division 2 (@TheDivisionGame) April 15, 2019
The Division 2: April 16th at 09:30 AM CEST / 3:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT, approximately 3 hours.
The Division: April 16th at 09:30 AM CEST / 3:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT, approximately 3 hours.
>> https://t.co/eQxSlhlANw pic.twitter.com/fusOL74DD2
Apr 16 Maintenance Update Patch Notes
List Of Fixes In Maintenance Update
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
- Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
- Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
- Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
- Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.
The Division 2 - Related Article
Mission Walkthrough & GuideAll Main Mission Guide & Walkthrough List
The Division 2 - Game Database
|All Exotic Weapon List||All Weapon Mod List|
|All Brand Gear Set List||All Perk List|
|All Skill List||All Skill Mod List|
|All Craftable List||-|