Arknights Play Tips & Guide Wiki
Vigna - Operator Character Stats & Skill
Arknights | Vigna - Operator Character Stats & Skill - GameWith

Vigna - Operator Character Stats & Skill

Last Updated:
Hot Topic
Recruitment Tag Simulator Fixed! Try It Here

Learn all the stats you need to know on Vigna in Arknights. This includes character stats, skills, upgrade material, base skills, tags, how to get Vigna & more!!!

Table of Contents

Vigna - Stats & Rating

RatingA Tier
>> Best Operator Tier List
How to Get・Open Recruitment
Check Out The All Character List

Basic Data

RarityClassDP Cost
Atk SpdBlockRedeploy
Asami Shimoda
(下田 麻美)

Base Stats

Following is the character's initial stats before upgrading!!!

Mag. Resist0

Vigna - Traits & Skill

Traits & Applicable Tags

TraitsAdds 1 DP per kill
Refunds DP when withdrawn
TagMelee, DPS, DP-Recovery

Try It Out On The Tag Simulator!

Tag Simulator
Open Recruitment Tag Calculator


SkillEffects / How to Unlock
Fierce StabbingUnlock: Upgrade 1
When attacking 10% chance or 30% chance when using Skill to increase ATK+50%
Fierce StabbingUnlock: Upgrade 2
When attacking 10% chance or 30% chance when using Skill to increase ATK+60%


ATK Up β

SPRecovery TypeSkill TypeDuration
40Auto ChargeActive25 sec.
ATK +20%

Mallet Sound

SPRecovery TypeSkill TypeDuration
35Auto ChargeActive20 sec.
Slightly decrease attack speed, ATK +90%

Base Skill

SkillEffects / How to Unlock
Combat Guidance VideoFacility
Unlock Requirements
When positioned at Workshop, Battle Record processing Efficiency +30%

Vigna - Elite Bonus Effect & Required Materials

Elite 1 Effect & Requirements

  • Unlock Max Stat Potential
  • DP Cost +2
  • Skill Mallet Sound acquired
  • Talent Fierce Stabbing unlocked

Required Materials

MaterialsRequired Quantity
Vanguard Chip×3
Broken Gadget×1
Raw Ester×1

Elite 2 Effect & Requirements

  • Unlock Max Stat Potential
  • Talent Brute Thrust upgraded

Required Materials

MaterialsRequired Quantity
Vanguard Chip Set×5
Xeno Iron Chunk×16
Orirock Set×11
Check Out The All Materials & Items List

Arknights Related Articles

Operator Tier List & Character Database

How to Get & Upgrade Operators

©2017 Hypergryph Co., Ltd ©2019 Yostar, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All trademarks, character and/or image used in this article are the copyrighted property of their respective owners.
Arknights - Official Website

Have some feedback? Click here

Your feedbacks will be checked by our staffs and will be attended to accordingly. Please be advised that we may not reply to every individual feedbacks.

Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.


Looks like nobody posted here yet...

Article Menu
Upcoming & Active Events
Event Mission Guides
OF-4 OF-5 OF-6 OF-7 OF-8 OF-F3 OF-F4 OF-EX3 OF-EX4 OF-EX5 OF-EX6
Episode 5 Guides
Operators List & Tier
Recruit Operator Guides
Mission Guides
Beginner Guide
Useful Tips
RIIC Base & Facilities
Facility Guides
Materials & Item Farming
Game System & Features