Check out the patch notes for the 1.03 update for Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice! This summary includes more information on changes made to Prosthetic Tools, Combat Arts, gameplay & bug fixes, quality of life changes & more!
Ver. 1.03 Overview
|Release||April 22, 2019, 6:00 PM PDT |
April 23, 2019, 10:00 AM JST
April 23, 2019, 3:00 AM CEST
- Xbox One
Improvements To Encourage Use Of Tools & Skills
This patch introduces Spirit Emblem cost changes to Prosthetic Tools, Combat Arts, and Spiritfall items and improves efficiency of these items and tools. This encourages players to use these skills and tools more.Check Out All Shinobi Prosthetic Tools List Here!
Gameplay & Balancing Changes
Spirit Emblem Cost Changes
Affected Prosthetic Tools
Lazulite Sacred Flame, Loaded Axe, Sparking Axe, and Lazulite Axe will now have reduced Spirit Emblem cost.Check Out Loaded Axe Guide Here!
Affected Combat ArtsAshina Cross, Dragon Flash, One Mind, Floating Passage, Spiral Cloud Passage, Mortal Draw and Empowered Mortal Draw will have reduced Spirit Emblem cost as well.Check Out All Style Skill List Here!
Spiritfall Item Cost Reduced
Spiritfall items acquired from Headless bosses will have reduced Spirit Emblem cost to use as well.Check Out How To Beat The Headless: Boss Fight Guide & Locations Here
Posture Damage Changes
The damage of the first hit of Senpou Leaping Kicks and High Monk Combat Arts has been reduced as it was causing more damage than intended. Posture damage in the latter half of the combo has been increased.
Prosthetic Tool Changes
The Sabumaru Prosthetic Tool's poison build up has been increased for enemies intended to be weak against it.Check Out Sabimaru Here!
Enemy & Boss Changes
The patch also reduced the vitality and posture of the Blazing Bull in order to improve pacing and time in combat with the said mini-boss. Also, the Chained Ogre inside Ashina Castle is now Red Eyed.
- Divine Confetti drop rate has been increased for Fencers in Ashina Castle
- Adjusted loading screen tips and tutorial text, as well as adding new text
- Lowered the price of information sold by Anayama the Peddler
Bug Fixes & Stability Improvements
This patch introduces various bug fixes to fix certain item effects, game crashes, enemy behavior and bugs that allowed access to unexpected areas.
- Fixed a bug where "Gokan's Sugar" and "Gokan's Spiritfall" were not mitigating player Posture damage
- Fixed a bug where system crashes could cause save data to become corrupted on PC
- Fixed a bug where certain enemies would sometimes stop attacking the player
- Fixed a bug where certain actions could not be performed after reconfiguring the controls
- Fixed certain bugs that were allowing the player to access unexpected areas
- Other various bug fixes
The patch also improves stability and performance of the game.