Check out this patch note summary for the Early Access Patch of Risk of Rain 2 on Steam! Find out any changes to the game including character / survivor changes, gameplay changes, bug fixes and more!
MUL-T Balanced With Other Survivors
Transport Mode Speed Increased
MUL-T's skill Transport Mode will receive an increase to its speed from 200% - 220%. To make up for other changes made to the survivor during the patch update.
Base Speed Reduced
MUL-T's base speed has been reduced from 9 - 7 in order to match the other Survivors in the game.
Base Damage Reduced
MUL-T's damage will also be reduced from 12 - 11. The increase to damage brought by leveling up will stay the same.
Quality Of Life Improvements To Prismatic Trials
Added A Friends-Only Leaderboard
You will now have the option to switch between "Friends-Only" and "Global" options when viewing the Leaderboards in the Prismatic Trials page. You can now have an easier time tracking your stats against your friends who play!
Global Leaderboard Updated To Show Your Position
The Global Leaderboard has also been updated to display stats around your current position when viewing. This helps you easily find and track your stats against the other players in the game!
Imp Overlord Balanced For Low DPS Survivors
Removed Passive Regen
The Imp Overlord's passive health regeneration has been removed. This reduces the time it takes to defeat this boss.
Base Damage Increased
The Imp Overlord's base damage has been increased from 13 - 16 to keep the boss fight challenging.
Made The Teleporter Easier To Spot
Added A Slight Rim Glow
The Teleporter will now feature a slight rim glow that will help you spot it when it is in your line-of-sight.
Increased Teleporter Passive Particle Radius
The Teleporter's particles will now have a bigger radius for players to easily spot. The particle count has also been increased as well.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
Miscellaneous bug fixes have also been implemented during this patch to address some difficulties and exploits that players have been experiencing since launch. Below are the list of changes from the official patch notes.
List Of Bug Fixes In The Early Access Patch
- Corrupted save files no longer prevent the game from initializing past the first splash screen
- Refactor Multiplayer connection setup to be more stable
- Engineering Perfection challenge can no longer be completed by starting 30 levels without finishing them
- Environment logs now count towards the 10 logs challenge
- Equipment - Royal Capacitor now requires line of sight to use
- The Mercenary is now properly targeted by enemies after he uses a non-primary skill
- Multiplayer: Characters no longer come back to life after dying in a multiplayer game, leaving it and joining it back
- Monster Tooth: The Monster Tooth healing orbs heal amount now match the description
- The Enter Quickplay button of the Multiplayer Menu no longer needs to be pressed twice to start searching a lobby when using a controller
- Holding the Primary Skill Button down while activating Ocular HUD and shooting with Mul-T Auto-Nailgun no longer deals infinite critical damage
- Falloff models for delayed blast attacks (Titan Fist, Ice Affix Death, Willowisp) are now properly assigned
- Quickplay launch time is now properly Time Zone independent