Arknights
Arknights Play Tips & Guide Wiki
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 29

Pengen liat tier² list sebagai new player tp jd tambah ga yakin setelah liat komen²nya :/

Anonymous 28

There are quite some missing operators, ngl. Some of them aren't even new...

Anonymous 27

******** = hardcore

Anonymous 26

The list needs more levels between each tier.
For example, Weedy may not be S tier due to her usefulness is limited to ******** stages such as CC, but she definitely not at the same tier as other A tier ops.

Anonymous 25

This list is bad.

Anonymous 24

I guess the list is undergoing renovation? I noticed specter is missing from the guards.

Anonymous 23

Please update information like this leonhard poca and etc

Anonymous 22

Lappland cannot do area damage, she only attack 2 targets using spirit wolf, pramanix is debuffer but sora is buffer, and last, astessia is arts dealer guard like mousse lol, she not an aoe guard, lol

Anonymous 21

What happen with this trash tier comment ??

Anonymous 20

This tier list is a trash and not about my waifu got low rank.
since I got all of them mx pot I know what Im say.
Some of them even got group up in wrong way.
Trash and misleading

Anonymous 19

that Area Healling list is a joke lol

Anonymous 18

Ch' en A, nice joke xD

Anonymous 17

Thanks

Anonymous 16

Wow everyone keep trash talking and say this tier list is trash because their fav character is low rank XD don't you know reference buddy?

Anonymous 15

This was a trash tier-list when I first saw it and it's still a trash tier-list now.

Anonymous 14

Hmm I can't see Orchid? Hello Tier List, Is she even lower than E tier so u can just throw Orchid away? She is very helpful from the begining till the end of the game, at least she is doing well at Skadi Event.

Anonymous 13

Why the f*ck is vulcan put with healing defenders she is a self-sustaining tank and she is s tier for being more tanky than nian or any other op in the game (also is the only self sustaining tank in the game)

Anonymous 12

This is full of ****

Anonymous 11

This tier list should commit an hero immediately, followed by being beaten to death before it's own an hero-ing by a gang of midget clowns armed with two foot horse phallus shaped dildoes. Whoever wrote it should do the same directly afterwards. And anyone related to them, past present and future.

Raven 10

This tier list is garbage.

Anonymous 9

tolol

Anonymous 8

I don't think you should underestimate low star unit especially lava. I have lava & gitano at lvl max E1 and lava do better job than gitano

Anonymous 7

This tier list is so trash lol

Rous 6

I would put Nightingale on S tier.
Sure, you would need to promote her 2 times before she becomes OP, but still, the best AOE Healer in game.

Anonymous 5

This list has quite a few missing operators

Anonymous 4

Warfarin and Shining are very good in certain situations because they have powerful buffs with healing. I'd put them inbetween A - S tier.

Perfumer is an A; one of the best 4* healers and she has an AOE heal too.

Anonymous 3

Ptilopsis is one of the best healers in the game and she's just a 5*; only Nightingale can compete with her. She's an S tier for sure.

Silence is at most an A tier. She becomes less useful for veteran players in end game content once they have more operators.

AuxOx 2

Where's Croissant? She's not with the Defenders

Anonymous 1

What about Perfumer?

Article Menu
Upcoming & Active Events
Event Mission Guides
OF-4 OF-5 OF-6 OF-7 OF-8 OF-F3 OF-F4 OF-EX3 OF-EX4 OF-EX5 OF-EX6
Episode 5 Guides
Operators List & Tier
Recruit Operator Guides
Mission Guides