Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity Wiki Guide & Walkthrough
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 8

I got the Shaka Maracas before I got to chapter 5, And same for the Woodcutters Axe. Just pointing out mistakes

Anonymous 7

You didn’t finish there a still weapons you have to find and go through, for example guardian spear ++ for link

Anonymous 6

Tree branch ?

Anonymous 5

Sorry, messed up on the correction since what I typed initially was deleted for being too many characters. 5-12 and 16-27 should be 5-14 and 15-27.

Anonymous 4

The chart is incorrect with the Sheikah Slate, stating the base attack to be 5-12 and 15-27. Based on what I have found so far, the numbers are at least 5-14 and 16-27. Please correct the chart, thank you!

Vae 3

There’s also some very powerful seals that have a gold circle around them. So far I’ve gotten :

- Improves Quality of Found Weapons
- Rare-Material Drop Rate: +11%
- Chance to Automatically Guard: +10%
- Reduced Damage from Lightning
- Reduced Damage from Fire
- Reduced Damage from Ice

Vae 2

There’s another weapon for Hestu that is called the “Shakalaka Maracas”. They are gold/yellow.

Anonymous 1

Maxing out the master sword gives a hexagonal seal a shown in this reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/AgeofCalamity/comments/k07a98/just_maxed_my_master_sword_i_didnt_know_there_is/