Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity Wiki Guide & Walkthrough
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Mild 8

It's important to note that some characters weapons, such as Revali's Great Eagle Bow, has a hidden seal at level 25 (in this case, Midair Damage ++) so that might give some builds some direction

Anonymous 7

I have a star seal that says "Damage to Foes with Status Effects: +13" no idea what is does

Anonymous 6

Hey there! I know you have a LOT on the go right now, but if you get time, can you add a best weapon build for each type of weapon a character can wield? So, a best build for Link’s two-handed and spear weapon types, and Zelda’s Sheikah slate weapon. Thanks!

Anonymous 5

First seal pair gives +5 damage. Second seal pair (of not the same as the first) gives an additional +5 for +10 total. I feel like this is better than most seal combinations here.
Information about the different tiers of seals would be nice too.

Anonymous 4

Where it says "Important!" for the Master Sword that Seals are not removable." The Seals are actually removable after completing "Daily Drills: Rito" and you unlock the "Secret of the Rito Artisans" Hut Upgrade which states "Reward: Gain the Ability to Remove All Seals" in the Blacksmith

Ragnarok 3

I just got Sacred Bow for Zelda from her Amiibo. I can provide images if needed

Anonymous 2

There is also a soup ladel.

Anonymous 1

You forgot Wooden Spoon