LA
Lost Ark Guide & Gameplay Wiki
Call Of The Wind God - Tripods & Effects

Lost Ark
Call Of The Wind God - Tripods & Effects

Last Updated:

Call Of The Wind Godis a skill of Wardancer for Lost Ark. See the effects, tripods, level requirement, how to unlock, cost, and more for Call Of The Wind God.

Table of Contents

Wardancer Class Build Guide

Call Of The Wind God - Effects & Level Requirements

Call Of The Wind God
ClassType
WardancerHolding
CooldownCost
16sBubble 2
Effect
Create a tornado that attacks foes for 148 Damage 13 times over 3s and pulls foes close. Can move up to 12 meters while using this skill.
Stagger: High
Attack type: Back Attack
Super Armor: Paralysis Immunity
Level Requirement
28

Call Of The Wind God - Tripods & Effects

All Tripods For Call Of The Wind God

Tier 1
Earth Storm
Element is now [Earth]. No longer pulls in foes. Creates a great dust storm. Damage to Challenge foes or lower +30.0%.
Frost Storm
Element is now [Water]. For 3.0s. Move Speed of foes hit by the attack -10.0% per stack. At 5 stacks, foes will Freeze for 2.0s. On hit, removes Push and causes Paralysis.
Lightning Storm
Element is now [Lightning]. 20% chance of inflicting additional Damage equal to 80.0% of Base Damage with every strike when foes are hit by Lightning Storm.
Tier 2
Growth Attack
On hit, tornado winds inflict +7.0% Damage up to +63.0% Damage
Wide-Angle Attack
AoE Radius +30%.
Over Revolution
During skill use, Move Speed +20.0%. Tornado winds duration +1s. Number of attacks +4.
Tier 3
Summon Storm
Changes to Normal mode and removes back attack effect. Slowly calls forth tornado winds from every direction that chases foes for 3s. Damage to foes +40.0%. On hit, Push is removed and inflicts Paralysis.
Raging Storms
Tornado winds disperse in a powerful blast. Upon expiring, inflicts damage equal to 60.0% of base skill Damage before knocking foes into the air.

Class Guides

All Class List & Popularity

Copyright© 2021-2022 Smilegate RPG, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Have some feedback? Click here

Your feedbacks will be checked by our staffs and will be attended to accordingly. Please be advised that we may not reply to every individual feedbacks.


Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close

Looks like nobody posted here yet...

Article Menu