The walkthrough guide for Site 4-6 [Those Aren't Birds] of Hero Mode (Alterna) in Splatoon 3. Includes walkthrough chart, available weapons and how to get Site 4-6!Check Other Stage Guides of Site 4
Site 4-6 Location & Conditions
To get to Site 4-6, you need to paint the container near Site 4-2 and go up. Also, use 700 Power Eggs to remove the core.
Clear All The Targets
Site 4-6 can only be completed when all the targets are destroyed. The targets come from the front in different directions, so watch their movements carefully.
Fails When Missing A Target
If you miss even one target, the mission fails. If the targets bounce and get behind you, that will be very difficult to break them. Aim for it just before it lands.
How to Break the Targets
- Paint the floor in advance
- Aim for the middle because the first three come in front of you.
- Move to the left to wait for the fouth one.
- The 5th and 6th come to the right.
- The 7th goes to the left.
- The 8th is a large one that you need to destory it with many shots.
- Two targets appear at same time, they move from right to the middle.
- Three targets appear at same time, move from the middle to the left then right.
- Five targets appear at same time, the first goes left while the remaining three go to the middle.
- The last one is going to fly on the wire mesh in front, so move forward.