The walkthrough guide for Site 6-9 [Dive and Dash] of Hero Mode (Alterna) in Splatoon 3. Includes walkthrough chart, available weapons and how to get Site 6-9!Check Other Stage Guides of Site 6
Site 6-9 Location & Conditions
It is behind the building near the center of Site 6. You can take the Ink rail from Site 6-1 and the area where Site 10 is located.
- Complete within the time limit.
- Proceed mostly in swim form.
- Shoot the bomb to make a path.
- Use Squid Surge to climb high walls.
- Get the right timing to cross the moving platforms
- Shoot and tail the ink wheels.
- Avoid missiles by meandering.
- Ignore the Octosniper and keep going.
- Shoot the balloon bomb to clear the area and reach the goal.
Timer starts when crossing the dotted line
The countdown starts when you crossed the dotted line after the launchpad. The time limit is not counted at the starting point.
Time gains at the Checkpoints
You gain extra time whenever you pass a checkpoint. It'd be easier to complete the stage if you cross every checkpoints to gain the time.