Big Shot is a Boss Salmonid in Splatoon 3. Learn more about Big Shot, its characteristic features, and attack patterns in boss fights, plus how to defeat it in this Big Shot guide.
Big Shot Characteristics
2.2.11 Big Shot
- Sets up a launching pad on the beach, load, and fire shells.
- Go back and forth between the sea and the launch pad
- The launch pad can fly Golden Eggs.
- The launch pad remains for a while after being destroyed.
- Firing shells toward the Power Egg container.
- Shells generate a wave twice when they land.
How To Defeat Big Shot
Attack The Main Body
The new boss Salmonid, Big Shot, can be seen moving back and forth between the sea. It can be destroyed by continuing to hit it during that time.
The Golden Eggs Should Be Sent Flying At The Launch Pad After Defeating
After Big Shot is defeated, the launching pad will remain for a while which you can use to send the dropped Golden Eggs to the area near the containers of the team.