Pokemon MOBA
Pokemon Unite Guide & Tips Wiki
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 18

Crap list. Absol in B tier lol

Anonymous 17

When is next update? Wondering where bug dude is ranked and some builds. Thanks!

Anonymous 16

Your tier list is a little better, but can you move Charizard to A tier?

Anonymous 15

Can you re-evaluate your whole trash tier list? Everything here makes no sense. At all. Pika A? Trev A? Aegislash S? EVERYTHING. PLEASE.

Anonymous 14

so, gengar aint c tier, and trev aint a, and pikachu is ss.

Anonymous 8

i believe absol should be ranked higher, i done really well on bottom and top lane cause when first getting night slash u can easily kill alot of enemys early rounds if u have the items.

Anonymous 7

Tsareena is not good in any lane?? haha

Zzazzazzaz 6

I think zeraora should be S and Decidueye should be D
This list is not for reference

Anonymous 5

I would appreciate it if you put Zeraora into A or S tier

Anonymous 4

Eldegoss, Talon, Machamp into A tier, Pikachu Venusaur, Mr.Mime and Crustle into S and the list is more appropriate for the Current Burst-Meta at least in Masters 2k+. Choice Specs, Razor Claw and move buffs like Fly and Petal Dance can be clearly seen as catalysts here.

Anonymous 3

Garchomp on C tier? No way! I think it should be on S tier, because of its lethal unite move. Also, Earthquake and Bulldoze can hit all opponents near.

Anonymous 2

zeraora, gengar and pikachu on s tier? no way. greninja and cinderace should be on s.

Anonymous 1

nice although I think Cinderace is a bit more s cl***. make sure to add a c cl***! Thanks for the info.

Article Menu
Pokemon UNITE Guide
New & Upcoming Pokemon
New Seasonal Battle Pass
Beginner's Guides
Events Guide
Battle Related Guides
Game Modes
Map Guides
Wild Boss Pokemon
Held Items
Battle Items