Read this Marvel's Avengers game 2020 guide for an update 1.06 patch note released September 9th. Find out bug fixes, patch note for PS4, XBOX and PC, and more!
|Update 1.05 Patch Note||Update 1.06|
Update 1.06 - PS4 Patch Notes
Fixed "Playthrough Stopping" Bugs
It seems the main change in this patch has been the fix of serious bugs which could stop your playthrough completely.
Other Notable Changes
- Resolved an infrequent bug where players are unable to progress with the campaign due to an infinite loading screen.
- This patch does not resolve the fix for those who have already encountered it – bad save states will be resolved in V1.3.0.
- Addressed majority of instances of a partially loaded Helicarrier which resulted in characters infinitely falling out of world when trying to access the Avengers Initiative.
- There are rare instances where this could happen still, but the patch ensures that loading back into the main menu and then returning to the Avengers Initiative will resolve it. We are still working to eliminate this bug entirely.
- Campaign Mission reward outfits will no longer disappear from Cosmetics Inventory UI. This presented as costumes that were previously unlocked through campaign progress - such as the Stark Tech outfits - reverting to a locked state.
- We prevented this from happening in V1.2.5, but the patch does not return outfits for those who have already encountered it – bad save states will be resolved In V1.3.0.
- [Updated for Clarity] Marketplace and Challenge Card outfits should no longer temporarily appear locked if you lose connectivity while in the game. We are still investigating locked Pattern and Vendor outfits.
- Updated Community Challenge UI that now reflects current community progress.
- Backup Save UI improvements
- Load time optimizations
- Xbox Only: Achievements should now unlock and increment properly. We are still investigating if all Achievements will be granted retroactively – our current theory is that story-based will, but challenge-based will not.
Update 1.06 - PC Patch Notes
List Of Notable Changes
- Fixes the issue where some outfits were being relocked. We are still investigating how to return outfits that don't come from the Marketplace or through Challenge Cards to affected players.
- Fixed a problem which caused some players to fall out of world when starting Avengers Initiative.
- Fixes for certain DEVICE_HUNG crashes that some uses are experiencing.