Check out our guide on August 12th update (first update) & latest news on Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. This guide includes patch note on update, new level (Jump Showdown).
Fall Guys' First Update
We're about to drop a new level into rotation!!!— Fall Guys (@FallGuysGame) August 11, 2020
Jump Showdown - A fan-favourite from the beta!
We'll be adding it in our first update TOMORROW!
Patch-notes in the thread
More new levels will be coming soon - along with new features & costumes pic.twitter.com/zQ4hOI70MP
Fall Guys' first update, which will be happening on August 12th, introduces new level called Jump Showdown. Jump Showdown was one of the popular level included in the beta version where players jump and dodge the moving bars to survive! Read the patch note below to learn what other things will be changed after the first update.
First Update Patch Note
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking in specific regions
- PC only - Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC