Read this Apex Legends pro play tip guide how to land faster and travel farther in Apex Legends. This way, you'll get to areas farther and faster than others, securing you much needed weapons and equipment!
Table of Contents
Land Faster and Glide Farther Technique Overview
Land Faster and Glide Farther Technique Summary
|Technique||Difficulty||Recommended To Learn|
|Land Faster and Farther Technique||★ · · · ·||★ ★ ★ ★ ★|
Get to Far Areas Of The Map Faster
This technique allows you to cover a great amount of distance when landing from the dropship especially if you're aiming to quickly land into a hot zone, go to a far away high tier zone, or land in a zone away from battle of up to 900m or even farther.Check Out The Best Landing Spots In Kings Canyon Here!
A Must Learn Especially For Jump Masters
Jump Masters have the responsibility of landing their team safely into the map. This is a must to learn if you want to be a successful jump master.
How Land Faster and Glide Farther
How Land Faster and Glide Farther Procedure
- 1. As Jump Master, when jumping from the dropship, aim straight down until you hit the speed between 140- 145. This is indicated on the left.
- 2. As soon as you hit 140-145, tilt your character upwards to level off.
- 3. When your speed drops to 135, tilt your character down again to gain speed back to 140-145 range.
- 4. Repeat step 2.
- 5. Repeat step 3.
- 6. Do this cycle repeatedly until you land to your chosen landing spot.
With this technique, you'll be able to land to a place of your choosing, and can improve your team's survivability. Simply gliding to a location will not give you enough speed to land to a distant location.
Technique Tips & Tricks
2 Tips To Succeed With This Technique
- Practice being a Jump Master
- If you can, ask your teammates to relinquish Jump Master role to you
- Aim for distant locations as landing spots
It's best to practice this technique by actively playing as the jump master whenever you can. Don't relinquish your role as jump master, and try to land at the farthest possible area you can reach.