Check out both the minimum and recommended PC System Spec requirements needed for you to play Apex Legends on your PC.
PC System Requirements
Below are both the minimum and recommended system spec requirements for you to be able to play Apex Legends on your PC.
PC System Requirements Table
|Minimum Specs||Recommended Specs|
|OS||64-bit Windows 7||64-bit Windows 7|
|CPU||Intel Core i3-6300 3.8GHz / AMD FX-4350 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor||Intel i5 3570K or equivalent|
|GPU||Nvidia GeForce GT 640 / Radeon HD 7700||Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290|
|Hard Drive||Minimum 30GB of free space||Minimum 30GB of free space|
Recommended Specs For Running Game Only
The recommended specs listed on the table are for running Apex Legends without any other software on the background. You may require higher-end specs if you are planning on running other software at the same time.
Lower Video Settings To Allow For Smoother Gameplay
For PC owners who do not have the recommended specs to run Apex Legends, please note that you may need to lower some video settings to allow for a smoother framerate.Check Out Best Settings for the PS4 Here!
Additional PC Features & Options
In addition to adjusting video options to allow for smoother gameplay, Apex Legends also has additional features and options for PC Players. The following features are listed below:
Additional PC Features
- Fully remappable key bindings
- Mouse acceleration: Off / On
- Streamer Mode: Off / Killer Only / All
- ADS Mouse Sensitivity Multiplayer Slider: 0.2 up to 20.0
- Gamepad support with multiple configs and sensitivity options
- Voice Chat Record Mode: Push to Talk / Open Mic
- Open mic threshold slider
- Incoming voice chat volume slider
- Play Incoming Text Chat as Speech: Off / On (English Only)
- Convert Incoming Voice to Chat Text: Off / On (English Only)
Apex Legends - Related Articles
Featured Tips & Guides
|Best Legends Tier List||Best Weapon Tier List|
|Recommended Legends||Beginner Tips To Win|
|How To Use The Ping||Playing With Friends|