Check out this Anthem guide for a summary of changes that's coming to the day 1 patch as the game launches on Feb. 22.
Day 1 Patch Summary
- Javelin Rebalances
- Gameplay Fixes
- Quality Of Life Improvements
- Stability Fixes
- Improvements Announced on Twitter
Upcoming Acts Summary
Day 1 Patch Summary
- Inferno Grenade base damage increased from 130 to 175
- Pulse Blast base damage increased from 225 to 300, and now deals extra damage to shields
- Blast Missile now properly scales up in damage as the item level increases
- Living Flame base damage increased from 50 to 60
- Glacial Beam base damage reduced from 150 to 120
- Arc Burst secondary damage increased 100 to 150
- Added Detonator Icon to Lightning Coil
- Added Primer Icon to Shock Coil & Flamethrower Coil
- The Colossus can now activate its shield more quickly after using an ability or firing a weapon
- The Colossus can now shield and revive at the same time
- Cryo Glaive base damage increased from 20 to 50
- Melee attacks now have some minor resistance penetration
- Interceptor Combo Aura has been increased in power and now has a damage over time component
Getting Shot by Invisible Enemies Fixed
This issue is streaming related and happens on slower or fuller hard drives. The day 1 patch fixes this issue.
Fixed Issue Where Players Cannot Get Into Tomb
The patch also addresses an issue where players who completed all of the trials could not get into the tomb during certain Critical Missions.
Opening Chests Now Count Towards Challenges
Day 1 patch also fixes an issue where chests being opened by teammates are not credited to your character.
Quality Of Life Improvements
Decreased Loading Times
The Day 1 Patch addresses and lowers the loading times for older disk drives.
Audio Disappearing Is Fixed
Audio performance is fixed, notably the issue where audio disappears, which requires a restart.
Performance Improvements On All Platforms
The Day 1 patch introduces performance improvements on all platforms, for smoother gameplay.
Xbox Settings Not Being Saved is Fixed
Settings you change on the Xbox One that happens to a number of players is now fixed in the Day 1 update.
Crashes And Disconnects When Talking At The Fort
The day 1 patch fixes a crash or disconnect issue that happens when talking to people at the Fort.
Loading Screens Not Completing
The Day 1 patch will also address loading screens not completing.
A few bugs which are improved in Day 1 (thread)— Michael Gamble (@GambleMike) February 16, 2019
1. Getting shot by invisible people. This is streaming related. Especially on slower/full hard drives. Patch makes it much better.
Acts are major post-release updates coming to Anthem, which introduces major changes to the game.
Act 1 - Echoes of Reality [Coming March 2019]
Act 1 is titled "Echoes of Reality" will introduce various gameplay features that will change the way the game is experienced moving forward.
Evolving World [Coming March 2019]
The Evolving World updates will introduce in-game events that reflect the savage transformations the world of Anthem undergoes.
Stronger Together [Coming April 2019]
This update will introduce improvements on social interaction and competition between the Freelancers.
The Cataclysm [Coming May 2019]
The Cataclysm is an aspirational end-game content for Freelancers to take on. A fierce Cataclysm has appeared in the jungle nation of Bastion. Discover and conquer the Cataclysm for some awesome rewards!
Acts 2 and 3 To Be Confirmed
Details are currently unknown with regards to Acts 2 and 3. We'll update this section as soon as more details are released!
Improvements Announced by Michael Gamble on Twitter
Bioware Lead producer for Anthem, Michael Gamble outlined in his Twitter account major changes to be made in Anthem when the game drops on Feb. 22 on all platforms.